Thursday, January 10, 2013

To Juice or Not To Juice.....

Two years ago I *had* to have a juicer.  It was the coolest thing.  Finally I convinced the husband to throw down a hundred plus on one.  YAY!  I finally had one!  I got home, made some apple juice, loved it, and promptly put the juicer away.  Where it sat.  For the next two years.

I've decided that I'm going to make 2013 the best year ever.  Why?  Well because of my little Kitty.  Isn't she cute??  Anyways.  I got a ton (not really but lots more than I usually buy) of veggies to throw into my new (to me....it's 2 years old, remember?) juicer.  This is gonna be fun!

First one....carrot and apple.  Absolutely delish.  Juice #2-Carrot, apple, celery and ginger.  Even better!  I'm getting good at this thing now!  So today's juice was kale (I've never cooked with it, let alone use it in it's raw form), carrot (I think I'm going to turn orange), apple, celery, ginger and cucumber.  It came out this incredibly unappetizing pea green color.  Hmmm....Not sure if this is going to work.  So I tasted it.  Holy crap-it's true.  You really CAN put anything into this and it comes out WONDERFUL.

I'm digging this new adventure.  Looking forward to much odd colored tastiness to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment